Get advice, mentorship and inspiration

MAKE A DIFFERENT...

Written by :Steven Gentle Mokwena


Everybody has a story to tell

Everybody has a unique and interesting story to tell is just that nobody wants to hear it. and nobody know my story better than i do.Nobody know where I come from better than I do, and if my background is pleasing to me its ok,but if its bad and often unbearable then its my full responsibility to make it better, no one else can.

If you are interested in my story, you better allocate enough time and give me your undivided attention, then I will tell you. My story may not be interesting to you its OK,but it may be a fascinating story to someone else.

Stay positive and motivated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything you need to know about Depression. Depression has robbed South Africa and the entire world of many young and talented stars, ...

Stay motivated